- Pub. Date: March 2009
Whether you'd like to improve your health or simply relax, Kevin and Barbara Kunz are here to help. Using innovative reflexology techniques developed over the course of more than twenty-five years of research and practice, Kevin and Barbara take you step-by-step through the various techniques and uses of reflexology, the practice of tapping into the body's natural healing power by applying pressure to areas on the feet and hands.
This easy-to-use guide will teach you how to
- relax and rejuvenate your feet, hands, and body using the foot roller, reflex ball, and manual techniques
- work reflexology into your daily life for overall better health
- pinpoint the areas that will help such conditions as allergies, headache, insomnia, cramps, asthma, anxiety, and more
- figure out which reflexology techniques are best for you
This kit contains everything you need to unlock the healing power of your body:
- Comprehensive 192-page book covering each technique
- Quick-reference laminated chart
- Easy-to-use foot roller and reflex ball
- Gloves and socks to help you pinpoint reflexology areas on your hands and feet
Kevin and Barbara Kunz are the authors of more than a dozen books on reflexology, which have been translated into seventeen different languages. Considered among the leading experts in their field, Kevin and Barbara have been practicing, researching, and teaching reflexology for more than twenty-five years. They currently reside in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where they run the Reflexology Research project and the popular website reflexology-research.com.